GLUTEN FREE BANANA & GUAVA PANCAKES
Gluten Free, Nut Free, No Added Sugar
1 Large Ripe Banana
6 Tbsp Gram Flour
1 Tbsp Guava Juice
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Dairy Free Milk (Coconut Milk is my favourite)
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil in Non Stick Wok or Frying Pan
Preparing the Culinary Delight
- Crush Bananas Well. Add Chia Seeds, Flour and Guava Juice, then mix well.
- Add milk slowly and mix in well.
- Cover the bowl with a saucer and let it stand for 10 mins Place Oil in Non-stick pan.
- Heat well. Pour a small circle of pancake mix into the pan.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until pancakes bubble a little and when you shake the pan, they slide easily.
- Turn over the pancakes and Cook on the other side for 30 – 60 seconds. Remove from the pan and place in a plate, preferably on a Kitchen towel first to absorb any extra oil.
Try our Blueberry Syrup or just substitute Guava Jam or Guava Juice
Serve with a yummy syrup. Why not try our Angostura Syrup that we use for our Toffee Popcorn (Note: You can Substitute the Angostura for Guava Juice – Now that is Yummy Delicious)