PANCAKE DAY (Aka Shrove Tuesday)
Shrove Tuesday is a day that precedes Ash Wednesday, this is celebrated in some countries by consuming Pancakes.
You can have savoury or sweet pancakes.
With or Without Eggs or even Wheat.
We have our own version that is Gluten Free and so tasty.
Our Blueberry Syrup is also a winner.
CLICK HERE for the RECIPE & VIDEO —> Why not try our GLUTEN FREE Pancakes and some GUAVA or Blueberry Syrup TODAY!
Or have a look at some of our Videos on our YOU TUBE CHANNEL
Let us know how your Pancake day went by connecting with us on:
GLUTEN FREE BANANA & GUAVA PANCAKES
Gluten Free, Nut Free, No Added Sugar
1 Large Ripe Banana
6 Tbsp Gram Flour
1 Tbsp Guava Juice
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Dairy Free Milk (Coconut Milk is my favourite)
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil in Non Stick Wok or Frying Pan
Preparing the Culinary Delight
- Crush Bananas Well. Add Chia Seeds, Flour and Guava Juice, then mix well.
- Add milk slowly and mix in well.
- Cover the bowl with a saucer and let it stand for 10 mins Place Oil in Non-stick pan.
- Heat well. Pour a small circle of pancake mix into the pan.
- Cook for about 1 minute or until pancakes bubble a little and when you shake the pan, they slide easily.
- Turn over the pancakes and Cook on the other side for 30 – 60 seconds. Remove from the pan and place in a plate, preferably on a Kitchen towel first to absorb any extra oil.
Try our Blueberry Syrup or just substitute Guava Jam or Guava Juice
Serve with a yummy syrup. Why not try our Angostura Syrup that we use for our Toffee Popcorn (Note: You can Substitute the Angostura for Guava Juice – Now that is Yummy Delicious)