Sure, and without all the mixing this and that in a bowl with a cup of milk and a tsp of salt and …… blah blah blah.
Recipes are nowadays a mix and blend of Something. This is much easier.
1 Large Potatoe for each family Member
SAUCE OPTION: 1 bottle of your favourite pasta sauce
Add 2 Tbsp of Sundried Tomatoes and mix with the pasta sauce
Add 1 Tbsp Dill and a little salt and pepper
Vegan grated cheese or Vegan Mozarella
All your favourite toppings: Olives, Red Onions, Corn, Pineapple
Preparing the Cuisine
- Cut the potatoe in half
- Score the potatoe so that it absorbs flavours once baked
- Bake all the potatoes on a Sheet Pan for 20-25 mins
- Once baked, remove and top with tomatoe and herb sauce
- Layer all your favourite toppings
- Sprinkle cheese all around the toppings and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a beautiful green salad.
Eat Clean. Eat Up A Rainbow. Stay Blessed
Love on a Plate with ChefJ’s Nutrition Tips