You can use any bread base and top it with your favourite toppings for family dinners and singleton nights in.
In this one, I rolled the dough thin and did the following AFTER placing the pizza base into a greased and floured tray:
1. Spread with sun dried tomatoe paste
2. Sprinkle with Cheese (Vegan cheese works wonderfully too)
(VEGETARIANS ONLY DO THIS)
3. Crack an egg INTO a small Bowl. Check for any egg shell or anomolies and remove with a spoon.
4. Sprinkle with Sweet Burn ground seasoning, slowly pour the egg onto the pizza base and grind Himalayan Pink Salt to taste.
(VEGANS ONLY DO THIS)
4. Sprinkle with Sweet Burn ground seasoning directly onto the tomatoey pizza base and grind Himalayan Pink Salt to taste.
(EVERYONE DO THIS AND ENJOY)
5. Add sweet peppers and pineapple, pine nuts
6. Place in oven quickly to bake at 180oC for 10 minutes
7. Open oven and pull out tray and sprinkle baby leaf spinach and drizzle olive oil then push tray back in and continue to bake for 3 mins then remove and cut with a pizza wheel.
8. Serve with a beautiful salad and light crisp tasting juice or white mango and grape sparkling juice